Thursday, 24 March 2011

The Beginning of a Beautiful friendship ...

It all started out like any normal morning. Breakfast. Out. I got back home to learn my own mother was writing a blog. Well, gosh was I astounded, you ask ? Of course. She had not always seemed the kind of person to do such things. I felt the need to laugh, to fill the empty silence that was becoming. I felt that was the only option. Of course, as per usual; I was wrong. I emptied the contents of my bag into my mind and began to sigh. I decided to let it go and went up stairs. Sitting on my bed I began to look at the books I had collected over the years. How it seemed so long yet it really wasn't. With a glassy stair I longed for the friend that everyone seemed to have but me. But then I thought of you, blog, and I knew you were the answer to my question. Thanks !                    

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to say that ma sis wrote this to annoy herself
    cause she is a bit of a weirdo !
    But I luv her.

    ReplyDelete